Although being a game programmer, I also enjoy music. I did and I still do some music works. Much of my games and demos have musics done by me. I also had participated in some music competitions for the demoscene.
You are free to use any of these musics in any project. Just add to me in the credits. I would like to know if some of these musics are being useful in some way as well.
Original Sound Tracks
- VI ABST0x01 - The music that was used for this demo.
- VI GDP 3 - The original musics I did for VI GDP 3.
- VI GDP 2 - The original musics of VI GDP 2 and an extra music not featured in the game.
- Fractal World - The rendered original music (This intro64k used V2 from Farbrausch and the high quality rendered music.
- Random Shooter - All the pieces composed for this LudemDare 48 Hours competition entry.
- Infected Blood - The original musics created for Infected Blood.
- VI STR 1.5 - The music that was used for this demo.
- VI STR 1.0 - The music created for this demo.
- Exotic Electronics - Presented at Inercia Demoparty2008. Trance.
- Symphonic Dreams - Presented at Inercia Demoparty2008. Symphonic.
- Sad Flutes - Presented at Breeze 2007. Indica BreakBeat.
- NoTitle - Presented at Inercia DemoParty 2005. Drum&Bass.
- Alianeted - Presented at Inercia DemoParty 2004. Trance.
Links and downloads
OSTs - Download all original sound tracks.
Competitions - Download all musics used in competitions