Some of my graphics experience comes from this program. It is a shader editor and visual fast prototyping application. It helped me to test and learn some graphics techniques that I later applied in C++ demos and games.
I have an huge (dosens) of tests on this program, some of them don't even work already, so I selected what I think to be the best ones.
Each Workspace is a technique or visual experiment and comes with a Note to explain what was the purpose on creating that workspace and copyrights of material used.
- Layered Fog - A simple layer fog application.
- Relief Texture Mapping - An application of relief texture mapping.
- Shadow Mapping - My first test with shadow mapping.
- Skin - A fake Sub Surface Scattering effect developed by Nvidia applied to a face skin.
- Underwater - A scene visual effect to create an underwater mood.
- Volume Light - An application of volume lighting to add mood to scenes.
- Xian - A shader developed by ID Software for Quake 3 Arena and translated to GPU programs.